Furniture For Backs Chair Warranty
Length of Warranty
Furniture For Backs Computer Chairs all come with a 5-Year Warranty.
This warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of the Furniture for Backs computer chairs, and is limited to the original purchaser.
All Furniture For Backs computer chairs are warrated to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase or unless otherwise stated.
The manufacturer will at their discretion repair or replace any faulty part or complete item.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage from misuse, abuse, improper storage, installation, repair, or alteration.
- The warranty is based on normal use, with the user weighing up to 120kgs, with the exception of the Titan chair which is rated up to 200kg.
To claim on this warranty, please contact Furniture For Backs, or return the defective item with the original sales receipt to the place of purchase.
Any freight charges outside a capital city will be at the expense of the purchaser.
- Vacuum regularly using low suction.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Use only quality fabric upholstery cleaner.
- Do not scrub.
- Do not use wet cloth.
- Dry in shade away from direct sunlight.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before using again.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Treat spills and stains as soon as possible.
- Gently scrape any soil or mop any liquid from surface.
- Apply proprietary cleaning agents (strictly according to instructions).
- May be spot cleaned with dry cleaning solvent.
PU / Vinyl Care
- Use a soft clean cloth to regularly wash / wipe your chair.
- Spills must be treated immediately by using a soft damp cloth.
- Simply take the cloth and blot the spills.
- For superficial dirt use a sponge and lukewarm water with a mild soap.
- Dry with a clean cloth before using.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning detergents.
- Protect from sunlight and direct heating sources.
- Do not use solvents, petroleum or alcohol based cleaning agents.
- Avoid sharp objects (buckles, jewellery, keys, pet claws) near your furniture.
- When necessary lightly brush (soft bristles only) or vacuum away dust and grit. Wipe over with a soft, clean, dye fast cloth.
- For spots and spills, wipe excess liquid up immediately with an absorbent cloth or sponge.
For overall cleaning:
- We recommend cleaning every 3-4 months with a reputable leather cleaning brand followed by an application with a reputable leather protector. Always follow directions on packs.
- Accumulation of perspiration and body oils on armrests and headrest, may damage your leather. These areas may require more frequent cleaning.
- Do not expose leather to direct sunlight, intensive heat, outdoor weather or soak unnecessarily. Always avoid excessive hard rubbing.
- Do not dry clean or machine wash.
- Do not use saddle soap, detergents, solvents, abrasives, unidentified leather cleaners, suede cleaners or any other products containing silicon or solvents.